Home away rental not what was listed or paid for.
and we paid $3000.00 for the month. we arrived and it was filthy and cheaply furnished. The property manager accused us of creating problems but sent a cleaning crew over. He told me to tell them what to do, not my job ! The master bed was a futon mattress on slats not a sumptious master suite as listed. We spent the first week cleaning our way in as we had paid in advance so felt we had to stay. There were so many problems and VRBO/Home Away of course don't get involved. We insisted on $500.00 being returned to us, which was but with a note threatening to take us to court if we posted a negative review.
It is listed again as - Ahwatukee, Arizona Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 321138ha. Stay away !
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Homeaway.com reviews
- Cancelled my account and bookings for no reason. Won't even refund what I paid them already
- disgusting service
- Owner of property with subscription to Home Away
- Double charged on rent and transaction fees
- Confusing interface makes it unclear if an offer was accepted
- won't give back my £280 after 2 weeks on the phone
- Complaint of Homeaway by Owner
- DO NOT TRUST HOMEAWAY.COM
- Home Away has no Customer Service and Site isn't working!
- Homeaway poor renter record and no help
- unauthorised payment
- No Customer Service
- Was scammed
- HOME AWAY IS A DISASTER
- HOMEAWAY DO RENTERS USE OUR MONEY TO FINANCE THEMSELVES??
- Don't Use Home Away
- Hot water tank
- Booked a car rental
- traveljigsaw i are scammers
- Car Rental
- In april 2007 I contracted via...
- Orbitz screwed up my car rental reservation
- A Job Well Done!
- water slide rental
- CAUTION – words of warning for all Expedia users!!
- Rental Service
- Pain in the back side to deal with
- Hertz Nicaragua operating under an unfair business practice
- Reliance Home has rediculous account charges
- no help
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you