Homeaway.com Support Ticket
unauthorised payment - Home Away
|Created By:||valjones||Last Reply:||valjones|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
I had enquired about a property on Home Away Vancouver (NO 3772283) The owner contacted me to check suitability. After the conversation we realised that it wasn't and agreed that I would keep looking. Since then 2 transactions have appeared on my bankcard. Not only were they not authorised it is limiting my ability to book something else. What do I have to do to get a credit. Very, very annoyed right now.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Homeaway.com reviews and tickets
- SuperBowl commercial
- Non-response by HomeAway Customer Service
- Scammed through Homeaway/holiday-rentals.co.uk website
- Scammed through Homeaway UK site
- Awful company, Awful rental
- Dishonest Business Practices
- ReservationManager False Advertisement
- Property Owner
- Luxury villa in Lucca/Homeaway
- Email Scam
- Don't Use Home Away
- Waste of Money
- Home away rental not what was listed or paid for.
- HOMEAWAY DO RENTERS USE OUR MONEY TO FINANCE THEMSELVES??
- HOME AWAY IS A DISASTER
- Was scammed
Similar reviews and tickets
- Unauthorised transaction and non refunded deposit
- REFUND OF UNAUTHORISED MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT ORDER 28995402
- unauthorised money from your account
- I want my money back
- Expedia is a Fraud! they are Criminals taking people's money
- Direct tv these guys should be jailed for their customer service
- Alleged cheating
- FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS RUINED MY CREDIT!
- did not reply to contact within time frame still deducting from account. SHAM, SHAME!
- Banned from nova 3 for no reason
- Auto Loan
- Late Payment
- Tricky Retailer
- Time Warner Cable/Internet lost my payment.
How MeasuredUp Works